Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Answers


I think God has a funny way of answering my prayers. Answers always come in ways I can't guess. I can't anticipate but I can expect and appreciate sweet answers and tender mercies from a loving Heavenly Father.

Recently I have recieved multiple emails from women; strong women who have been sent to me (via email) for important reasons. Some women found me through this blog and others through my photography. They don't know me, but they know the struggle. They have shared their experiences, intimate feelings, and valuable information with me. It has been enlightening and encouraging. These have been huge and special blessings.

One woman in particular has given me a renewed perspective. I know that I can do more. I have been confused, but she has helped to organize my thoughts/desires. I'm making changes and I'm excited about it. Even Allen has recognized her as an answer to prayer. Thank you April.

My fertility goals:

1. I'm going to be healthy. I'm going to make my body a safe and good place for a precious babe to grow.

2. I'm going to be positive! The mind can be a powerful tool, for good and bad, when going through challenges.

3. I will no longer think that by being active/aggressive about getting my kids here that I'm "forcing the issue" or being impatient. It's been a struggle for me because I want the Lord to bless me when He chooses to. I've realized though, that He WANTS me to have children. And he will respect and bless me for my efforts, whether these efforts "work" or not, He will bless. I'm working with the Lord, notsimply waiting for a blessing I know He wants to give.

4. I am going to research. I want to learn as much as I can about various methods that could potentially help me. I want to have specific educated questions for doctors I may meet with.

5. I've been powerfully instructed to start asking for help. This will be hard for me, but I will do it.

6. I'm going to pray, and pray, and prayFeel free to join me in this. :)

(written 5/20/10)

No comments:

Post a Comment